This 6-hour course covers everything you need to know about creating your business’ Search Marketing strategy. In this master class, you’ll learn about the foundations of SEO including in-depth dives into On-page SEO, Technical SEO, Off-page SEO, and Local SEO. You’ll learn tactile strategies such as how to do keyword research, competitor research, optimize your content strategy for on-page SEO, how to take advantage of broken link building, and establish your authority with Google.
What You’ll Learn
- The Core Concepts of On-page SEO.
- The Core Concepts of Technical SEO.
- The Core Concepts of Off-page SEO.
- The Core Concepts of Local SEO.
- How to Use Competitor Research to Optimize On-page SEO.
- How You Can Use Keyword Research to Optimize Your On-page SEO.
- How to Optimize Your Google My Business Profile for Local SEO.
- Understanding Google’s Algorithm Updates and How to Prevent a Future Hit to your SEO.
- Form the Correct Partnerships to Create a Backlink Profile to Increase Your Authority with Google.
- Learn to do a Quick Technical SEO Audit on Your Site – No Technical Knowledge Necessary